Thursday, March 02, 2006

t-blades

Can't take the pain anymore. I broke down today and sent the CCM Pro Tacks I bought last year to Nashville to have the t-blade system installed on them. I really wanted to go to Nashville this weekend and work a tournament but I was afraid after that many games that I might not be able to skate anymore for a while.

I need to be able to skate the next week because I have the important games coming up. I have a set of playoff games for the high school league that week. Since I don't want to deal with a bruised ankle again I decided some drastic measures were going to have to be taken. A trip to the local Fed Ex spot and off they go. A trip on a jet airliner and they will be fixed and on their way back to me. I wish they had gotten done earlier so I could have skated in them for the first men's league game this week.

I am excited to see how much I like or dislike them.

No comments: