Sunday, March 05, 2006

Public Skating

Why do they call it that? If you're skating in a rink is there ever a time when you're not doing it in public?

Anyway I got to go to a post game skate the other night and tryout the t-blades on the Tacks that just came back in from Nashville. I actually didn't have any problems skating on them. I was looking for something to bother me and having to re-learn to skate on them. In actuality I like them better then when they had the CCM holder on them. I am not sure if I will be used to the edge but everything felt alright. Even the boot felt better than the last time I was out on them. I think the new chasis is helping to put my foot into a better position which is causing less pain in the arch.

I can't wait to put them into a serious test. I think I might even put the runner with the shorter rocker and deeper hollow on them.

No comments: