Friday, June 20, 2008

New Format

I think I'm going to change the format up on this blog a little bit. When I am in town I will write things that relate to Memphis be it bad politics or one of my crazy ass nights out. There are a lot of acts and things coming to town right now so it shouldn't be hard to find some content this summer.

I always seem to have an inside track to information here lately so I guess I can use this medium for people to pick up on it. In the winter it will still occasionally house some hockey or officiating information.

Speaking of crazy ass nights out; I went to an impromptu concert at Newby's last night. Tantric showed up in town and hardly anyone was there. That being said I got a few decent pictures on the camera phone that I'll put up. Stay tuned.

No comments: